Sunday, June 28, 2009

Be 24 hour alert....

Be 24 hours alert...

I hav a habbit tat is putting my phone on the table...
This will cost u if u r nt alert!

This happen while I am playing computer in cc...
I was playing game with my frend,as usual I put my phone on the table...

After I finished my game I was about to go...
Juz than I found my phone lost!!!

I tried to search my phone...
And I tried to dial my phone...
Bt in the other side came the sound"Plz try again later...."

I felt helpless.......................
There r many detail tat is important to me !
Such as my frend number,photo,forms.......

I tried to look back the video captured by the camera in the cc....
But it is helpless the screen cant capture the face of the stupid thief...

Since tat incidents I became more careful...
I am here to giv u guys an advice...
Tat is be more alert!!!And dodnt put ur phone on the table!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment