Friday, June 12, 2009

prajna~ My second new home^^

prajna
Prajna is juz like a second new home 4 me ....
Nt i hav tis thought only,i believe all prajna frend hav tis thought...

I hav started my live in prajna when i am in standard 6,i was a best student in "fo xue ban"...
Then i was choosen by si fu to join the seed camp^
Tat was my first camp...
In tat camp 10 ppl will be choosen to be the seed,and i was hoping to be 1 in it...

Now i was a FOC helper in it...
I hav a gang of frend of frend such as Guan Hong,Wen Jing,Bai,....
Bai is the frend tat i likes very much...
She is quite small tat giv me the thought to protect her...
Althought she might not accept me...
But i will always be aside with her...

Before i join tis group i feel no confidence,i will cry lonely when i failed something...
I found tat low confidence is my weakness so i am afraid to undertake my responsibility...
Till i am a member of tis great family.

I hav met some obstacle to hav my happiness with her...
She reject my confess the last x'mas and i still likes her very much and till today her answer to me is still no!
But i wont giv up cax i rpally likes her very much...

I am still happy to hav such a great family^^

2 comments:

  1. prajna also my second new home^^
    be happy n dun gv up ya..
    i will always support u~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ..
    thx for putting my name in this post ..
    haha ..
    thx ..
    but anyway ..
    good luck in ur life !!
    and wish
    u can be the member of seed !!^^
    -noryn-

    ReplyDelete