Monday, June 8, 2009

thoughts...

Why kinna of thoughts came up in my life?
lets talk about the thought tat make me fall in love with some one....

tis kind of thought make me me grown crazy....

The first time i confess to a girl make me so nervous,its on a Christmas celebrating....
Tat day we n a few friend went to celebrate x'mas eve in one of our friend's house,it was interesting....

On the way to our frend house my feel get stronger,i started to pay more notice on her while the way we r shopping...

She is the girl with a cute size , long hair n a beautiful face^^

She gonna run to catch up our guys,so i suggest we guys to seperate into 2 team.1team gonna to find the item we need 4 the party while the others find the garlic bread we need.

Surely i went up a group with her^^We gonna to look 4 things tat we need.
In the end we juz got some hat 4 the x'mas then we make our way to the party.

The party actually start at 7pm tat day...
we hav our way on6.30pm n we reach there 7.30pm...
cax our stupid leader lead us went a long way walking down the area...
Luckily we still catch up the party^^

After the party,we guyz gotta to sleep there cax we hav a camp next day

Midnight pass...

We r juz going ready to sleep...
The guys r still chatting,while the girls r bathing...
Then my brain came up with a thought,the thought make me to confess with her!!!
I waited outside their door n waited the time tat is noone around...

And there came up a chance to me!!!

I asked her to hav a chat with me><
She came out:
Me:Wat is ur answer to me if i am falling love with u?
She:Erm....
I cant giv u the answer now cax it came up with a sudden...
Me:K...
I will ask 4 ur answer 2morrow...
She:k.........

Tats the answer she gav me tat night...

Thought may make u caught up with trouble,a best example is me....
The result between me n her is still a question mark cax we both need to focus on our exam tis year.....

But I wont giv up my happiness so hope u guys will support me^^
Ohya tis is also my first time blogging hope u all like it^^

3 comments:

  1. haha ..
    if i'm thr ..
    i will sure support u ..
    but .. haiz ..
    sure can one la u !!
    jia you !!
    -noryn-

    ReplyDelete